Rock music approaches at high velocity.

Rock music approaches at high velocity. She did a happy dance because all of the socks from the dryer matched. Don't piss in my garden and tell me you're trying to help my plants grow. The waitress was not amused when he ordered green eggs and ham. We have a lot of rain in June. He was sitting in a trash can with high street class. He invested some skill points in Charisma and Strength. He poured rocks in the dungeon of his mind. Don't put peanut butter on the dog's nose. Jeanne wished she has chosen the red button. She opened up her third bottle of wine of the night. I covered my friend in baby oil. He had decided to accept his fate of accepting his fate. He walked into the basement with the horror movie from the night before playing in his head. I come from a tribe of head-hunters, so I will never need a shrink. She couldn't understand why nobody else could see that the sky is full of cotton candy. I've never seen a more beautiful brandy glass filled with wine. There's an art to getting your way, and spitting olive pits across the table isn't it. Jason didn’t understand why his parents wouldn’t let him sell his little sister at the garage sale. The shark-infested South Pine channel was the only way in or out. The old rusted farm equipment surrounded the house predicting its demise. The Japanese yen for commerce is still well-known. Martha came to the conclusion that shake weights are a great gift for any occasion. I may struggle with geography, but I'm sure I'm somewhere around here. As he looked out the window, he saw a clown walk by.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

I was offended by the suggestion that my baby brother was a jewel thief.