I was offended by the suggestion that my baby brother was a jewel thief.

I was offended by the suggestion that my baby brother was a jewel thief.
A good example of a useful vegetable is medicinal rhubarb.
The wooden spoon couldn’t cut but left emotional scars.
He found rain fascinating yet unpleasant.
The secret ingredient to his wonderful life was crime.
If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it.
In that instant, everything changed.
He always wore his sunglasses at night.
The Guinea fowl flies through the air with all the grace of a turtle.
The lake is a long way from here.
She always speaks to him in a loud voice.
Car safety systems have come a long way, but he was out to prove they could be outsmarted.
The virus had powers none of us knew existed.
She opened up her third bottle of wine of the night.
He told us a very exciting adventure story.
Traveling became almost extinct during the pandemic.
The manager of the fruit stand always sat and only sold vegetables.
Today is the day I'll finally know what brick tastes like.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
He didn’t want to go to the dentist, yet he went anyway.
The ants enjoyed the barbecue more than the family.
She lived on Monkey Jungle Road and that seemed to explain all of her strangeness.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Rock music approaches at high velocity.